Job description / Role
As a Manager you will lead interesting and exciting Strategy and Advisory engagements in a variety of sectors.
International consulting firm with a very strong presence in the Middle East and fantastic success in Qatar, at a very exciting time for the state with lots of opportunities for Consulting professionals to grow and develop quickly.
* Prepare project plans to meet objectives within established budget and timelines.
* Develop budget, scope and staffing recommendations based on understanding of client budget and project economics.
* Foster a team environment that builds accountability for and commitment to meeting engagement objectives.
* Interpret and synthesise data, challenge data, and identify meaningful insights to develop recommendations that most effectively support a client's business objectives.
* Assess the financial aspects of business opportunities, while identifying and quantifying financial and non-financial benefits of proposed solutions.
* Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
* Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
* Competitive tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work on and lead a range of exciting and impactful projects across the Middle East
* Structured and measurable progression and growth opportunities
* Opportunity to work with inspiring, engaging and driven leadership
* 8 to 10 or more years of post-qualification experience (or very high performers with at least 6 years of experience) in Strategy, Operations, Business Plan, feasibility studies, financial modeling management consulting, working with either reputed strategy houses, Big 4 or highly respected tier 2 consulting firms. At least 2 years should be at the level of a Manager.
* Capacity to be a project manager on mid- to large-size engagements, guiding teams, and managing subject matter experts
* Proven ability to manage large bids, lead client meetings, interact well with C-level clients and deliver client presentations
* Strong academic record - should be a MBA or Masters in Business Finance, Economics, Science or Engineering
* Good problem-solving and strategic planning ability with strong analytical skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Manager - Strategy Consulting - Global Firm
Manager - Strategy Consulting (Global Firm)
Head of Strategy & Business Development
Ignite Search & Selection
Manager - Value Chain Management (Strategy Consulting)
NSI & Bluefin Talent