Job description / Role
Manager- Technology Consulting- Technology Solutions Delivery- SAP- MM/PTP- Qatar
Your key responsibilities
- Participate in requirements gathering discussions with client. Clearly document the business requirements and perform fit gap analysis.
- Translate business requirements into appropriate functional solutions while assessing feasibility and optimization of the solution.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with a diverse group of business, functional and technical teams.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with the ability to discuss and explain complex solutions
- Document functional specifications based on business requirements
- Develop and execute proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of proposed solutions
- Identify, document, and perform functional testing to ensure completeness and accuracy of the solution
- Experience providing production support to the client business
- Design, configure, test and deploy SAP Request to Order, SCM, PTP, Workflow solutions following defined quality processes and standards.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Must have at least 2 End-to-End Implementations in S4 and 1 in ECC.
- Must have capabilities Consumable Purchasing, Procurement of Direct Materials, Intercompany Stock Transfer, import procurement Services procurement, Blanket Procurement process, Intra Company scenarios Vendor Returns, Sub-contracting Process, Vendor Consignment Process Inventory Management, Approval Release Setup, Output Management, Pricing Procedures
- Knowledge of SAP MM solution capabilities and business process configurations
- Configuration of master data and be able to guide and train the users on Business Process.
- Significant, proven customizing experience within SAP MM
- Thorough knowledge of business processes within SAP MM
- Thorough understanding of Purchase to pay cycle within SAP
- Experienced in playing a major role in implementation projects
- Excellent consultancy skills and a pro-active attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in writing functional requirements / designs
- The ability to work independently as well as in project teams
- Have experience in VAT enablement preferably in Gulf countries
- Bilingual is preferred
Ideally, you'll also have
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Clarity of thoughts and assertive
- Effectiveness and creativity of written expression - logical, readability and conciseness
- Good presentation skills and ability to respond promptly
- Should be a team player with a proactive & result oriented approach
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region