Fusion Group Holding
Job description / Role
Coordinate with various parties (Yard Foreman/Vessel scheduler/Jetty’s Supervisor) for loading plant and prepare load out list.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Prepare all shipping documentation and report to ensure appropriate documentation are ready and issued timely prior vessel arrival and departure of Offshore vessel
• Plan up the Loading & Back-loading Plan
• Coordinate offshore bulk and bunker requirement.
• Update the reports (Marine Daily Vessel Report, Vessel Utilization Report, Bulk Inventory.
• Follow specified systems, processes and procedures, implemented in the workplace, to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and other requirements/standards
• Work safely at all times, protecting the health and safety of everyone in the workplace
Education & Professional Qualification:
• Completion of Higher Secondary Education (Grade 12 or above)
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an oil and gas Marine Operations (Vessel inspection, crewing and offshore rig/vessel/barge)
• Good written and oral communication skill in English.
• Knowledge of offshore supply vessel, port operation and material handling.
• Conversant in VHF/SSB radio telecommunication with Vessel and Port is required.
• Knowledge in preparing vessel cargo manifest and departure clearance.
About the Company
Specialised in business support services, Fusion Group Holding provides foreign investors, companies, and individuals with a streamlined and financially efficient approach to conducting business successfully in Qatar, Oman, and the UAE.
With several highly specialised subsidiaries, the Group offers its clients over 360 services, ranging from immigration services through to company formation and local company partnership.
Our team of experts prides themselves on their wealth of knowledge and local connections, allowing foreign investors to establish a commercial presence.
Offshore Logistics Coordinator
Fusion Group Holding
Supply Chain Planning and Materials Supervisor
MAYKS HR Consulting
The Highfield Company