Job description / Role
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What's in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing?
Implementing the online marketing strategy and digital USP for the hotel product line (rooms, f&b venues, spa, gyms etc.) and coordinating the revenue streams, through promotion via digital media and a selection of advertising mediums (brand website, social media etc.) with the objective to boost customers' awareness, value, loyalty and global experience.
- Be an ambassador for Pullman Doha West Bay, and on behalf of the marketing communications team within the overall department and wider hotel team (share information / achievements / news).
- Develop and manage the Offline/Online Marketing and Communication budget for the hotel.
- Develop Offline/Online Marketing and Communication strategies and execute programs to maximize the image of the hotel.
- Improve the profitability of the property through Offline/Online Marketing and Communication strategies that generate income or reduce costs through effective management and planning.
- Execute procedures and policies controlling and ensuring that all marketing actions, promotions, advertisements project an image that is in line with the standards of the company.
- Act as a spokesperson for the hotel and as a member of the company's crisis management team.
- Work with corporate Offline/Online Marketing and Communication team to develop and execute brand initiatives
- Manage the relationship with the press following the company's standards, developing and promoting positive relationships with local, national, international media and industry partners in key markets.
- Develop promotional activities following the standards of the brand and the company.
- Develop and maintain all media lists and contact information.
- Maintain an updated library of photos and videos, including a photographic record of all media and dedicated events.
- Submit monthly reports of media measurements to DOSM and General Management.
- Create the brand plan and annual communication of the hotel along with the marketing plan to support and drive market penetration and the overall effectiveness of sales.
- Develop proactive communication and advertising plans (monthly and annual) aimed at achieving results and maximizing the power of the brand throughout the world.
- Develop and direct the entire online strategy, enhancing the image of the company, following the company's standards and supporting revenue goals.
- Act as an intermediary with advertising agencies to provide them with the appropriate information and ensure the accuracy of advertising production.
- Supervise the production and development of advertising materials (brochures, web, documentation)
- Ensure the consistency of information in all media (newspapers, internet, etc.)
- Coordinate photo shoots, promotional videos and any type of event that has to do with the communication and / or publicity of the hotel. - Develop and execute annual E-Marketing plan with the E-Commerce Marketing Executive.
- Preserve brand standards and price consistency across all online distribution channels with the E-Commerce Marketing Executive.
- Manage various e-tools. For example: eCRM (Customer Relationship Management), websites' CMSs (Content Management System), Social Media Management Platform etc with the E-commerce Marketing Executive.
Your experience and skills include:
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team while setting and completing individual deadlines
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Officer
Ignite Search & Selection
Al Jassim Group
Business Development Manager
A Leading Company In Qatar
Retail Operations Manager
Equinox Global Investments