Job description / Role
Marketing Executive is in charge of executing the hotel's marketing action plan set by the marketing manager and assisting the marketing manager in day to day operations.
Responsibility Areas: Marketing, day to day operations.
- Preparing and delivering weekly & monthly marketing reports.
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters, signages and newsletters.
- Assisting and liaising with events coordinators and sales team to maximise brand visibility of the conferences and events that are held at the hotel.
- Maintaining and developing the hotel website with the accurate content across all languages.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies within Rixos brand guidelines.
- Responsible for updating the database and executing the FMC Micros system for marketing collaterals.
- Coordinating and organizing marketing related requests from other departments to the Marketing Manager.
- Responsible for preparing the complimentary forms, vouchers and capex & opex forms.
- Organizing the documentation in Marketing office and submitting related invoices to finance department on a daily basis.
- Overseeing quotations, executing the purchasing requests, handling the distribution of the collaterals.
- Sourcing new opportunities for paid photoshoots to bring ancillary revenue to the hotel (worked with Sepoy Fillms, Saudi Airlines commercials, etc.)
- Managing and assisting in hotel's or client's photo and video shoots.
- Ensure and update all hotel's collaterals in case of any new changes and additions
- Assisting in managing the social media posts of the hotel across all social media pages in the absence of Social media executive.
- Responding and interacting with to all inquiries on a daily basis over social media channels.
- Coordinating with the necessary departments regarding the requests
- Maintaining relationships with the social media influencers and to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Contact and answer customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs or requirements.
- Oversee the booking and reservation of space in a hotel to ensure availability and proper arrangement.
- Assisting the graphic designer on every marketing related project.
- Communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing on all occasions with other departments.
- Performing other duties assigned necessary by management to support the organization.
Technical Requirements: (If Needed)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Google Ads
- Social Media Ad Platforms
- Website CMS Experience.
- Excellent command of English
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
A Leading Company
Senior Marketing Manager
A Leading Company In Qatar
Digital Marketing Executive
Right Calibre Executive Search