Job description / Role
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
• Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
• Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
• Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
• Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
• Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
• Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
• Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
• Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
• Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
• Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
• Arabic Speaker Preferred
• Bachelors degree in marketing/communications or related (essential).
• Two years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
• Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
• Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
• Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
• Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages.
About the Company
A leading company.
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Marketing Manager
A Leading Company In Qatar
Digital Marketing Executive
Business Development Manager
A Leading Company