Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client operates out of the Middle East. They are currently seeking a Master Planning Specialist for a major real estate development project in Qatar.
• Providing high level technical urban design and master planning guidance and advice to the company’s local projects’ Development Team
• Reviewing and making recommendations on the master planning and concept design
• Analyzing the marketing and feasibility studies to generate design inspirations and options for the site
• Playing a key role in project development, managing and coordinating specialist support teams and external consultants
• Providing strategic advice on developing guiding principles and policies, as well as knowledge of cutting-edge development planning and control mechanisms
• Attending handover meetings with Project Delivery to ensure a smooth transition from concept design to detailed design
• Degree qualification in Engineering, Architecture or Design, ideally with a master’s degree or MBA
• 8 years’ experience in real estate master planning, working for large developers on multi-million mixed-use developments
• Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage 2-3 master planning projects concurrently
• Strong, in-depth knowledge of the local real estate market within the GCC
• Extensive knowledge of real estate value chain from idea generation to construction phase
• Fluency in English is essential, along with excellent communication skills
• Very strong team working skills, with the ability to interact effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.