Job description / Role
m2r Education are working one of the largest co-ed international schools in the Middle East and requirements within the English National Curriculum part of the school. NQTs are welcome to apply!
Owned by one of the largest natural gas-producing companies in the world, they school was established to cater primarily for the children of its employees and is located approximately 40Km north of Doha.
Over 4,000 students aged between 3 and 18 from 45 countries, are taught across five buildings, by a dedicated and skilled team of 500+ academic staff, and are supported by a team of more than 50 administrative staff.
They are seeking a creative and inspirational Teacher of Maths for September 2019.
• FROM QR9,805 (£2000 / $2700) for NQTs to QR15,429 (£3100 / $4200) for highly experienced teachers
• Housing allowance or free accommodation.
• Furniture allowance
• Economy airfare at the beginning and end of the contract for family (up to 4 dependents)
• Annual economy round-trip air fare paid as a flexible cash allowance to point of origin based on peak summer time fares.
• Reimbursement of local medical expenses for family
• Schooling for up to 4 dependents
• Contribution towards excess baggage expenses.
• Free access to excellent leisure clubs, including restaurants, swimming pools, gymnasiums, squash and tennis courts, running track and playing fields.
• End of service benefits.
• High quality Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
• 2 year renewable contract
• End Aug / Early Sept 2019 start
We will need 3 references plus a copy of your recent DBS / police clearance to process your application.
GBP 2,000 to 3,100 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: FROM QR9,805 (£2000 / $2700) for NQTs to QR15,429 (£3100 / $4200) for highly experienced teachers + EXCELLENT expat benefits!
• 1 year relevant teaching experience ideally, NQTs welcome to apply too.
• BA degree (subject related is preferred) + PGCE / teaching licence OR BEd
• Nationality is open HOWEVER, you must have excellent English language skills and experience working within an International School environment. Knowledge of teaching one of the follow curriculum would be preferred IGCSE, A-LEVELS, IB or American Diploma
• Ability to join by early Sept 2019
• Please note that due to government requirements we can only consider applicants who are below 50 years old.
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.