Job description / Role
As a Mechanical Engineer you will:
• Assess project requirements
• Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
• Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
• Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
• Using computer-aided design/modelling software
• Liaising with suppliers
• Undertaking relevant research
• Producing and implementing designs and test procedures
• Presenting designs to managers and clients
• Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
• Writing reports and documentation
• Providing technical advice
• Analyzing and interpreting data.
• The candidate must have at least 3 years minimum experience in Firefighting systems.
• Must have a valid QID and transferable visa.
• Must have Mechanical UPDA and QCDD.
• Should be inside the country (Qatar).
• Ready to join immediately.
About the Company
We're based in Qatar.
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|
Quest Search & Selection
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Engineer - Consultant
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|