Job description / Role
Engage Selection is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer on behalf of a top-tier Asset & Property Management Specialist in Doha, Qatar.
• Operation & Maintenance of LPG/SNG Plants.
• Troubleshooting of LPG/SNG systems - Plants & Units.
• Knowledge of Woqod Standards for the O&M Procedures for LPG/SNG systems.
• Management of subcontractors on-site by monitoring SLAs & KPIs.
• Risk analysis of the LPG/SNG systems.
• Preparation Root Cause Analyses and Incident reports.
• Inventory management for LPG/SNG systems.
This vacancy is strictly a Maintenance role - candidates whose experience lies in design, execution and/or testing & commissioning of LPG and SNG Systems will not be suitable.
QAR 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's Degree in a Mechanical Engineering discipline.
• No less than 4 years' experience in O&M of LPG/SNG systems.
• UPDA License is highly preferred but not absolutely essential.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Quest Search & Selection
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Sigma Technical Enterprises & Trading Co.
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|