Job description / Role
Engage Selection is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer on behalf of a top-tier Asset & Property Management Specialist in Doha, Qatar.
• Operation & Maintenance of LPG/SNG Plants.
• Troubleshooting of LPG/SNG systems - Plants & Units.
• Knowledge of Woqod Standards for the O&M Procedures for LPG/SNG systems.
• Management of subcontractors on-site by monitoring SLAs & KPIs.
• Risk analysis of the LPG/SNG systems.
• Preparation Root Cause Analyses and Incident reports.
• Inventory management for LPG/SNG systems.
This vacancy is strictly a Maintenance role - candidates whose experience lies in design, execution and/or testing & commissioning of LPG and SNG Systems will not be suitable.
QAR 9,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's Degree in a Mechanical Engineering discipline.
• No less than 4 years' experience in O&M of LPG/SNG systems.
• Must currently reside in Qatar and have transferable sponsorship - please do not apply if you are not currently a resident in Qatar.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Client Side)
Mechanical Design Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
A Leading Group In UAE
Sr. QA/QC - Mechanical