Job description / Role
- Supervising Mechanical works.
- Ensuring health safety requirements on site.
- Perform Mechanical setting out for the building.
- Implantation will reference to major axis, column axis and wall axis through out the building.
- Inspect Mechanical work & relevant tests.
- Inspect and approve setting out of Mechanical works.
- Prepare daily reports comprising defective work, labor on site, equipment used.
- Acceptance of survey setting out by means of checking based on using Contractor equipment.
- Accept works based of approved shop drawings based on actual field execution.
- Attend all Mechanical tests and Monitor relevant results.
- Monitor and ensure that Mechanical commissioning & testing are completed prior to Engineer attendance.
- Arabic Nationality
- Baccalaureate technique/mechanical, 3 years experience in mechanical.
- Computer literacy: Primavera, Windows, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD.
- High physical effort / flexibility
- Can join immediately
About the Company
Erga Group sal is a fully integrated and well-equipped professional engineering consulting firm that has strong and well recognized capability in Architecture and Multi-disciplinary Engineering (including in-house Civil, Structural, Mechanical Electrical, Plumbing and Drainage Divisions).
From its inception in 1980, it thrived and succeeded in becoming one of the leading Engineering and Consulting firms in Lebanon. It did not expand with unwarranted speed, but rather rationally and durably, for long-term performance.
During the Lebanese civil war, it moved some of its activities to Europe, mainly Paris - France. Instead of succumbing to hardships, it gained a wide range of experience.
Now, in synergy with Lebanon's rebirth, Erga Group is as active as ever, broadening its horizons and scope of activities.
From its earliest days, Erga Group sal adopted the latest and most advanced technologies and is considered by friends and competitors alike as a pioneer in Architecture and related fields.
The company's growth has brought it large-scale prestigious projects within Lebanon, and the Middle East Region. Its projects to an increasing extent have required the company to acquire Master planning.