Job description / Role
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening 2022, Rixos Doha Qetaifan will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sq m of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Slated to make its debut right before the World Cup, Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country's biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North's waterpark attraction The Icon Tower, the world's highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres in height.
Mechanical Technician - Waterpark
This position is responsible for the Waterpark mechanical maintenance works consist of preventive/planned and reactive maintenance, daily operations, assets, equipment and property maintenance and repair works.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- The ability to fault find and repair Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning Systems including constant temperature hot/cold water, pumps, calorifiers, pressurization vessels, and valves.
- The ability to fault find and repair hydraulic, pneumatic and rides mechanical gear system.
- The ability to fault find and repair all the facilities piping systems.
- The ability to fault find and repair pumped water systems whether they be domestic hot and cold water or closed systems such as chilled and heating water and including equipment attached to those systems.
- The ability to carry out daily checks to treated systems such as condense systems and swimming pool systems and respond appropriately to the conditions in order to maintain systems that comply with company and local authority codes.
- The ability to carry out water treatments checks to closed systems such as heating and chilled water systems and maintain those systems to company and local authority standards
- The ability to carry out water treatment checks to the Hot Tub/Spa and Swimming pool systems and repair/respond appropriately to system conditions
- The ability to participate in the on-call program and to respond both by phone and in person as appropriate
- The ability to respond to all guest complaints regarding the maintenance of rides or public area in a timely manner.
- The ability to take meter readings, record temperatures and pressures in heating and cooling plant.
- The ability to check all mechanical and plant rooms.
- The ability to keep a correct inventory and write PO request for needed items
- The ability to respond to work orders or inspection reports submitted by Department Heads.
- The ability to maintain a good working relationship with other employees, providing instruction and encouragement as needed.
Your experience and skills include:
- Qualification in Trades Technician level, variety of engineering/maintenance
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar capacity with proven track records
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Waterpark experience will be preferred.
- Basic computer skills - ability to use BMS
- Blueprints reading knowledge
- Service-oriented with an eye for details
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Your team & working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Superiority of Modern Services (SOMS)
|Saudi Arabia||16 Aug|
|Saudi Arabia||1 Jun|
Superiority of Modern Services (SOMS)
United Steel Industrial Company