Job description / Role
Job Opportunity for MEP Technicians with Leading International Company in Doha, Qatar.
Qatar’s leading luxury real estate developer’s end-to-end luxury living solution for business owners and families.
• Sri lankan
• Minimum 2 years in Building maintenance experience as a qualified Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Services Technician
• Maintaining Assist the Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Services Engineer
• Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Services Team Leader in carrying out all level of preventive and corrective maintenance activities and minor modifications on building services
• Knowledge and experience in operating and in interfacing building management system is essential
• Maintain accurate maintenance records of Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Services
• Salary 2000 – 2200Qar + housing+ transport
Candidates who has QID and related documents for transfer of sponsorship are only acceptable to apply
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.