Job description / Role
MOE Coordinator (School Registrar Officer)
• International schools
• Responsible for providing a seamless enrollment experience and ensuring all required documents are collected in compliance with MOE requirements.
• Responsible for liaising with MOE and maintaining student records at the school level, process student enrollment, transfers, and withdrawals.
• Keeping abreast with latest developments and directives from the MOE and reporting these directly to the Sr Management.
• Develop a positive relationship with the Ministry of Education and key decision makers within the department.
• Update Engage with relevant templates for communication with parents.
• QAR 120,000- 145,000 annually
• Bachelor's degree in Administration with at least 4 years of working experience as Admin, Liaisons officer, HR in Qatar schools is essential.
• Good communication skill in English and Arabic is essential.
• Ability to work independently and initiate opportunities for self and others and to find solutions to ensure tasks are completed within specified timescales.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.