Job description / Role
• Installation, Configuration & Administration of Cisco Network Switches/ Routers/ and access points.
• Installation, Configuration & Administration of Cisco UCM Servers & IP Phones.
• Back-up of Configuration, Update Network Diagrams in Visio & Documentation.
• Review and perform timely firmware upgrades for the network devices.
• Update monthly the firmware status of all the network devices.
• Address to any vulnerabilities and patch deployments as and when reported by MOINCSOC with a timeline complying to the internal defined policies and procedures.
• Well versed with ITIL Change ticketing procedure.
• Perform the monitoring of the networks.
• Well versed with NOC infrastructure.
• Performing baseline scans for the configuration and generate the weekly reports for compliance for Audit purpose.
• Ensure the Network devices comply to the internal baseline configurations defined,
• Maintain an up to date list of all the Network assets and update the asset register as and when new devices are on boarded.
• Perform and Document Netflow baseline network operations review and monitor for any traffic deviations and anomalies.
• Monitor & ensure regular backups of all the organization network components,
• Perform day to day administration tasks for the network switches.
• Perform a daily review of Solarwinds NOC for all the network devices and address to any issues if noticed.
• Review the bandwidth utilization and generate a weekly report for all the WAN links.
• Generate a weekly and monthly availability report for all the Network devices.
• Respond to Network downtime alerts generated from NOC.
• Liaise with respective trades electrical, Mechanical for the network maintenance activities.
• Address any connected devices availability issues as reported by IT Helpdesk.
• Perform the provisioning of IP Phones, Video conferencing devices.
• Troubleshoot any issues related to Video conferencing.
• Perform firmware upgrades of VC devices and IP phones.
• Bachelor of Computer Science/Engineering from a recognized University.
• More than 5 years of direct experience as a Network Administrator on Cisco Switching/Routing & Cisco UCM.
• with valid Qatar Driving License is an added advantage.
About the Company
PSTech is a subsidiary of EMFI Group of companies currently registered to operate within State of Qatar.
PSTech brings years of experience in an effort to provide “very best” in Facility Management and Operations & Maintenance Support Services, our personnel can rapidly and actively familiarize themselves with the project requirement, issues & dynamics, PSTech takes all the appropriate steps in order to provide the services in professional manner using latest standard technology & sound project management with all effective and active procedures.
PSTech’s goal is to address specific levels of service for the Operation & Maintenance by developing and implementing customized solutions for Client facilities. Furthermore, we has created a well-trained workforce, along with improved quality, while ultimately driving down Client total related facility costs.
PSTech has the capability to provide the highest quality and proven experience in Quality Management System QMS, These tailored plans assure business continuity as well as reliable and efficient operation of the entire organization. Typically PSTech performs all work possible with its own internal workforce to the extent that it is cost effective and efficient. This philosophy allows PSTech to control the quality of service that is delivered to its clients.
|Abu Dhabi||18 Aug|
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
IT Technical Support
Alnair Mineral Services