Job description / Role
First impressions are everything! As a Night Manager, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us. You will lead the team as Manager on Duty during night shifts while being responsible for daily reports and audits.
What is in it for you:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefit plans
- Employee rates at Accor properties
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Direct and oversee the operation as Manager on Duty for the Hotel during the overnight shift
- Partner with Hotel Security when handling emergency situations such as fire alarms, medical emergencies, and systems outages
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Cross-reference hotel guests' stays with ALL membership to ensure points and benefits are awarded in a timely manner
- Complete night audit processes and reports
- Transmit daily credit card transactions
- Balance daily revenues
- Generate and distribute daily operational reports
- Provide leadership support to all members of the Front Office while enforcing hotel standards of excellence
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Ensure guest satisfaction by promptly and effectively handling and complaints
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of two years Hotel leadership experience in the Front Office or Night Audit function
- Must possess strong professionalism, charm and confidence with a passion in Service Quality
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities in a busy environment
- Confident and knowledgeable of emergency procedures
- Must be approachable and sensitive to guest and staff needs
- Must possess a team player attitude and a drive to achieve goals
Why Work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you are you are and you can find the job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.