Job description / Role
To provide assistance in delivering a primary and continuing medical care for patients in accordance with RESORT NAME's standards and procedures.
- Ensure par stock of medicinal supplies, tools & equipment is well maintained and properly stocked for daily operation and informing doctor about stock levels twice a month.
- Prepare store requisitions when needed.
- Properly monitor and maintain all the equipment's and gadgets in the clinic and update in case of any defects
- Exhibit a professional attitude, diplomacy and an ability to handle difficult situations.
- Resolving Guests and Team Member complaints to the Guest's and Team Member's satisfaction within your level of authority.
- Create a proper line of communication with front office department by making sure that the calls are being answered by you and passing urgent matters to the doctor.
- Assist in all medical related issues concerning Guests and Team Members.
- Provide First-Aid and emergency treatment for injuries and illnesses i.e. cleaning and dressing of wound, eye washing, ear washing, nebulizing, blood pressure/ temperature/ blood sugar monitoring, providing IV, injections, etc.
- Prepare monthly/daily clinic report (Team Members and Guest consultations) to be sent to Human Resources Manager, Executive Assistant Manager and General Manager.
- Ensure that you are present at the clinic, when doctor is not present (on breaks) to make sure that clinic is open for services during its operational time.
- Assist in the food handler's hygiene screening.
- Maintain confidentiality of all consultations and medical records at all times.
- Attend to all medical emergencies on call 24/7.
- Provide treatment to patients at locations other than the clinic if required.
- Accompany patients to Health Centre or Regional Hospital for medical treatment if required.
- Inform T&C Manager about Team member's health issues (i.e. Infectious disease outbreak-chicken pox, hepatitis, etc.) and minimize potential occupational risks with confidentiality.
- Adhere to all resort safety policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to management.
- Adhere to guidelines outlined in the Sick Leave policy.
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by your Manager or Supervisor.
- Check the first aid boxes in the departments every 15 days and refill the first aid boxes when necessary.
- Report to work on time as scheduled. Adhere to the set procedures for attendance and timekeeping.
- Be familiar with and adhere to the provisions outlined in the Team Member's Handbook, Disciplinary Code and Rules and Regulations.
- Maintain excellent grooming and hygiene ensuring all grooming standards are met in relation to personal grooming and uniform presentation.
- Actively participate in HR activities, learning and development initiatives that will help the resort to deliver the guests with a high level of services.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically and within the parameters of Maldivian law.
Confidentiality & Generality Clause
- Divulging of Information
Raffles & Fairmont Doha requires that you will not (either during or after your employment) without the RESORT NAME's written consent divulge any information concerning the Resort or any associated Resort or any of their dealings, transactions or affairs which may come to your knowledge or in course of your employment with the Resort.
Raffles & Fairmont Doha requires that you perform any task deemed necessary by the Management for the efficient running of the Human Resources department specifically and the Raffles & Fairmont Doha in general. Some tasks maybe expected outside of my scope of responsibility as and when required by the Raffles & Fairmont Doha Management.
Safety, Quality & Environment Responsibilities:
- Know and applies Accor APACHE security and evacuation procedures (in case of fire, etc.)
- Ensures the safety of the people and property within the office
- Adhere and support Accor's commitments to the "Environment Charter" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc.) as well as Accor's Planet 21 Charter and Commitments as applicable to the role,
- Monitor and oversight of Quality performances of your respective departments and teams following set annual objectives
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Nurse - Private Hospital
United for Manpower Solutions
AlHayat Medical Center
Talent & Culture Executive/Hotel Nurse
|Abu Dhabi||18 May|