Job description / Role
Responsible for managing multiple projects in line with the budgeted cost/agreed a time and to ensure long and continuous relations with our clients by providing the best service.
• Manage the overall operational aspects of the business, delivering projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality whilst exceeding our client’s expectations.
• Manage a team of Project Managers/Coordinators ensuring projects are delivered as per the requirements.
• Develop, nurture and manage client relationships and create opportunities for repeat business.
• Promote and maintain the highest standards of health, safety, and environmental management.
• Assist in the establishment, and ensure compliance of operational units shorter- and long-term goals with overall corporate objectives.
• Plan, staff and supervise all assigned work, and establish a network of continuous information and data between the commercial, design, procurement, and production department.
• Responsible for developing strong field force for various sites by monitoring availability and flow of personnel as well as assigning the team to projects.
• Determines and evaluates projects and head the operations department workforce & distribute the workload accordingly.
• Operates and participates in technical discussion, attending meetings with clients when needed and upon the request of the management.
• Reviews and conducts operation meetings for engineering, materials, and projects.
• Operate and follow up the required correspondence in order to protect the company rights and coordinate with Legal Department for all legal matters.
• Check the prepared monthly progress reports for projects for monthly billing in order to determine with the clients/contractors the amount of monthly payment/certificate and the amount of collection.
• Operate and coordinate with different departments production, estimation, commercial, purchase, logistics in order to ensure the smooth flow of materials to projects and to ensure that projects are progressing commercially.
• Check and monitor the projects revenue cost, actual progress, variations, estimation to complete and operate the required coordination with the financial department.
• Review and participate in the estimation process and booking when needed and upon request of the management.
• Proficient in the use of tools, including welding equipment, laser levels, jacks, and metal shears
• Knowledge of applicable safety regulations
• Able to read and understand blueprints and strong leadership capabilities.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor in Industrial, Civil or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 15+ years of experience in the Steel Structural Fabrication sector executing works.
• Good organizing skills, team management skills, communication, and interpersonal skills, flexible, work ethics, attention to detail, honest and reliable.
• GCC Driving license desired.
About the Company
KBC Engineering Co. W.L.L. was incorporated in Doha - Qatar in 1994, as an associate of the SASCO Group of companies. The company offers services such as Pre Fabricated Buildings, Hot Rolled Steel structures and various other industrial solutions, to suit the specific requirement of our clients. KBC takes pride in its innovative concepts and systems and systems and genuine efforts to provide customixed solutions.
KBC is managed by experienced professionals with a team of qualified engineers, supervisors anf highly skilled technicians. We have completed hundreds of projects for our clients, well within the planned budget and time frame at various locations across the state.
The fully automated and equipped workshops are capable of taking up technically challenging projects and ensuring their completion with the highest precision. KBC possesses the capacity to complete projects well within the planned period of time which is a pre requisite to stay afloat in the industry. The ability to complete quality projects on time has earned KBC the name "FAST TRACK STEEL BUILDERS".
We are committed to the pursuit of value creation and transparancy through profitable growth. Our prime focus is on competitive pricing, quality assurance and timely delivery.
One Thousand Walls
Operations Manager / Director
Planning Manager - Fifa World Cup 2022 Project