Job description / Role
Execute transactions initiated by the Investment departments to ensure all commitments made are met in an efficient & timely manner. This includes post trade processes for relevant asset classes such as corporate actions, reconciliations, pricing/valuation, collateral management etc.
- Due diligence for investment related payments.
- Processing/follow up on Corporate Actions.
- Ensure trade transactions are entered/captured into the systems in a timely manner.
- Initiate/follow-up on process for the setup of new portfolio/security in systems.
- Reconciliation of positions from the accounting system with custodians/depositories and external fund managers.
- Creation/Verification of SWIFT messages.
- Ensure Operations processes and procedures are adequately documented and up to date.
Note: Other duties of an Operations Analyst are based on specific area or asset class assigned to them as below:
- Ensure accurate interest accruals in the accounting system.
- Monitor interest receipts and principle repayments and settle the same in the accounting system.
- Monitor approved notional exposure limits.
- Prepare periodic interest reconciliation statements.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Professional qualification such as CPA, CISI, IMC is preferable.
- 3-5 years in relevant Investment Operations.
- English verbal and written communications skills
- Computer skills, especially Excel and applied systems
About the Company
With a combined 35 years within the investment management, accounting and software engineering, you can rely on us to identify the perfect candidates, with full discretion, both efficiently and seamlessly to exceed your expectations.