Job description / Role
The SCADA M & C Engineer is responsible to inspect the on-going maintenance activities and services delivered by the Primary Framework Contractor relating to DNO&M electrical components in the assigned catchment zone and ensuring availability / maintainability / reliability of DNO&M electrical Assets as per agreed SLA.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Education qualification obtained from North America, West Europe, Australia
• Holder of Chartered Membership in relevant discipline (e.g. Engineering) would be an advantage
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience preferably in water/wastewater management industry
• Experience in Monitor, support and evolve the SCADA System in the Drainage Network Management Systems (DNMS)
• Experience of working in a multidisciplinary Organisation preferably in the Middle East
• Extensive knowledge of leading practices in drainage networks operations and maintenance
• Extensive knowledge of DNMS systems, root cause analysis
• Knowledge of Sewer and TSE networks including pump stations and treatment facilities
• Competent in Microsoft Office Packages, SCADA and Analytics Technology
About the Company
Brunel International N.V. is an international service provider specialising in the flexible deployment of knowledge and capacity in the fields of Energy, Infrastructure, Mining, Automotive, Construction, Engineering, High-tech, Manufacturing, Oil & gas, Aerospace, Electrical, Energy & power plant, Finance, IT & Telecome, Legal, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Machinery & plant, Marketing & Communication, Pharma, Rail and Shipbuilding. Services are provided in the form of Talent Resourcing, Global Care and Mobility, Project Resourcing, Personnel solutions, Consultancy, Project management, Co-sourcing (IT), Training, Service and work contracts, Temporary staffing, Resourcing solutions and Talent scouting. Incorporated in 1975, Brunel has since become an International group with a strong global brand. Operation from its own international network of 120 branch offices in 46 countries, we have over 12,900 employees and an annual revenue of EUR 1.0 billion (2019). The company is listed at Euronext Amsterdam N.V. and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
QA QC Engineer