Job description / Role
The Operations/Maintenance Manager is responsible to plan, direct, manage and coordinate the daily operations of various projects (Shutdown/Turnaround).
• Our client is a key player in the Oil&Gas / Petrochemical Industry.
• Ensures execution of the projects by focusing on improved profitability, ensures that projects are timely completed within budget
• Manage contractual, proposals, financial, and commercial related operational matters, planning the effective use of finance, equipments and human resources to ensure that all projects are completed within time and budget in accordance with the internationally accepted QHSE standards.
• Prepare the budget, planning team formation, nomination of site manager and mobilization of key staff in consultation with BA Head, optimising the Ressource Management (Manpower, materials and Equipment)
• Ensures that the company's project management systems are properly implemented at site so that appropriate reports are generated and corrective and preventive actions are taken after thorough analysis
• Implement continuous improvement culture (individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff)
• Guarantee and inculcate a culture for strict adherence to QHSE regulatory and statutory requirements
• Attractive package
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
• Minimum 12 years of Experience with at least 5 years in leading or managing large, complex projects (Shutdown/Turnaround) in the Oil & Gas/Petrochemical Industry
• Experience in carrying out technical reviews, modifications and repairs in an operational Oil & Gas/Petrochemical plant
• Strong experience in turnaround and project principles
• Candidate already based in Qatar
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Facilities Management Operations Manager
General Manager - Operations & Maintenance
The Gulf Recruitment Group
Operations & Maintenance/Facility Manager (O&M/FM) - Electrical
Head of Maintenance Utilities (Water)
Asset Management - Maintenance Manager
Big Fish Recruitment