Job description / Role
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening mid 2022, Rixos Doha Qetaifan will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sq m of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Slated to make its debut right before the World Cup, Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country's biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North's waterpark attraction The Icon Tower, the world's highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres in height.
Operations Support Manager - Aquatics
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Operations Support Manager manages one of the multiple departmental responsibilities, including Administration, Training, or Operations.
They will manage these processes with the objective of providing a safe, friendly experience for waterpark guests, and a fair working environment for employees.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Support the Operations Manager with management of Aquatics department and park operations
- Develop, implement, and improve department processes
- Shared responsibility over Administration, Training, Operation, and Risk Management
- Implement policies and procedures to provide a safe, friendly experience for guests, and a fair working environment for employees
Your experience and skills include:
- Combined 7 years of experience utilizing the Ellis & Associates Program, including experience as a front-line lifeguard as well as direct supervision of lifeguards
- Operational experience managing lifeguard headcounts over 20 and frontline leadership
- Prior experience as a lifeguard instructor in the Ellis & Associates program
- Practical experience in two or more areas of waterpark operation, including Administration, Training, Operations, and Risk Management
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Your team & working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administrative Assistant - Retail
General Manager - Asphalt
Ignite Search & Selection