Job description / Role
• We are looking for a knowledgeable Ophthalmologist to be responsible for repairing traumatic eye injuries, diagnosing eye ailments, and prescribing medications.
• The Ophthalmologist's responsibilities range from simple duties, such as prescribing corrective lenses, to performing highly advanced duties, such as keyhole or laser surgery.
• An Ophthalmologist can choose to specialize in one area of eye care, such as treating children's eyes as a Pediatric Ophthalmologist.
• To be a successful Ophthalmologist, you should be willing to maintain up-to-date knowledge of the diseases, functions, and anatomy of the eye. You should be meticulous, analytical, and have very steady hands.
Salary and Benefits:
• Based on qualifications and experience a highly competitive salary will be offered
• All-inclusive tax free package (ie includes accommodation allowance within monthly salary)
• Public holidays
• Paid annual leave
• Annual air tickets
• Health insurance
• Malpractice insurance
• Family visa
• Annual Gratuity/End of service payment
• CME/CPD Study days
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.