Job description / Role
Looking for Paramedic based in Qatar
• Provide emergency medical assistance, such as CPR or bandaging a wound
• Quickly and efficiently assess a patient’s condition and determine the best course of treatment
• Transport patients safely in an ambulance
• Provide first aid or life support to patients who are sick or injured
• Transfer patients to the emergency area of the hospital or other healthcare facility
• Report what they saw and did to doctors, nurses or other healthcare staff
• Document what kind of medical treatment was given to the patient from the moment of arriving at the scene to transferring the patient to the healthcare facility
• Replace, clean and buy inventory of supplies and equipment
Education: Nursing Diploma
Driving License: Qatar driving license
Duration of the Contract: 3yrs
Hold BLS (basic life support) certification.
Industry: Oil & Gas
Food & accommodation is provided.
About the Company
Specialised in business support services, Fusion Group Holding provides foreign investors, companies, and individuals with a streamlined and financially efficient approach to conducting business successfully in Qatar, Oman, and the UAE.
With several highly specialised subsidiaries, the Group offers its clients over 360 services, ranging from immigration services through to company formation and local company partnership.
Our team of experts prides themselves on their wealth of knowledge and local connections, allowing foreign investors to establish a commercial presence.