Job description / Role
• Responsible for processing payroll, remitting payroll taxes (if applicable), and governmental reporting as well as preparing monthly, quarterly, and year-end payroll statements.
• He/She will ensure compliance with government regulations, establishing and implementing policies on matters such as payroll advancements to employees based on management decisions and supervision of payroll staff among the Operation Team.
• Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
• Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
• Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee income, employer's EOSB, Leave Payments, and other compensation and allowances
• Resolving payroll discrepancies
• Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
• Developing ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
• University Degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Math, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Minimum 3 years experience, either in a public accounting firm or in a private corporate environment. GCC experience is a plus.
• Currently based in Qatar with a Transferable visa and able to obtain NOC.
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar
HR Payroll Officer