Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is a major consultancy operating in the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Performance Manager specialising in transport operations to join their team in Qatar.
• Leading the performance regime activities for the light rail networks, customer service centre, and bus network
• Developing, implementing and managing the company’s performance regimes and reporting systems, whilst developing standards & achieving targets for operations, maintenance, asset availability, service quality and safety
• Managing the Performance Regime to measure the effectiveness and the quality of the service delivered by Service Providers, as well as the satisfaction of customers
• Managing the development and implementation of the performance management and reporting systems (PMRS), ensuring the systems are fully functioning, integrated with other railway systems and are fit for purpose
• Coordinating the Attribution Board (techno/commercial)
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the PMRS
• Reviewing, surveying, assessing, auditing, and validating the Service Provider’s KPRs with all relevant departments during the revenue service period
• Bachelor’s degree Engineering or Business, preferably with a masters or MBA qualification
• At least 10 years’ experience working in the rail industry, within the areas of Performance, Controls, and Commercial
• Working knowledge of control centre operations, station operations, train operations, and depot operations, and service quality regimes
• Preferably have international experience in a multi-cultural environment
• Ability to multitask and analyse situations promptly and without bias: determining the proper course of action without jeopardising human safety, quality, and the committed performance targets
• Excellent communication, decision-making, and interpersonal skills
If you fulfil all of the key criteria for this position, then please apply online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Middle East Business Development (MEBD)
Head of Operations - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment