Job description / Role
- Assisting the Stakeholder and Interface Manager/ Project Manager in liaison with internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to local municipalities, approving authorities, other infrastructure projects
- Assist the Stakeholder and Interface Manager/ Project Manager to manage, review and provide multi-disciplinary inputs to critically assess the design and construction of relevant interfaces.
- Previous experience in managing public complaints and resolving those complaints as per the policies of Ashghal.
- Assisting the Stakeholder and Interface Manager/ Project Manager to manage, review and provide multi-disciplinary inputs to critically assess the design and construction of relevant interfaces.
- Awareness of the requirements for development of environmental impact assessments and their approvals from the relevant authorities
- Awareness of all project governance, policies, and processes, high ethical standards of Ashghal
- Represent Ashghal with the highest level of professionalism
- Contribute to the developments of Project wide stakeholder management plans
- Performance of actual design duties and other related duties when directed.
- Experience in reviewing and implementing the submissions related to traffic diversions for compliance with the requirements, and specifications of the local authorities to obtain approvals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited University with Professional Qualifications from a recognized International Institution and with a professional career development records all as approved by the Engineer
- Minimum of 12 years of post-graduate and demonstrable experience, out of which 5 years in a design and construction interface role of works with stakeholders, local government agencies, organizations, departments on large infrastructure construction Project etc.
- The experience in sewerage and/ or surface & ground water networks is preferred.
- It is an essential requirement to have previous experience in preparing documents for approvals such as permits applications for Design & Build projects undertaken within the State of Qatar.
- Previous experience in coordination with external and internal stakeholders pertinent to design and construction of large-scale civil projects.
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to use Ashghal’s interface systems is compulsory.
- Computer skills are mandatory.
- Arabic language skills are preferred.
- Experience working in Qatar is required
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.