Job description / Role
The candidate is required to develop and lead the business development team of the company. They need to work closely with the principle businesses to shape the brand's strategy.
A huge international company, which has been in the market for over 50 years and currently has more than 5000 employees.
* Responsible for the short term and long term business development plans related to clear objectives, targets, strategies and action plans.
* Develop and maintain contacts within target markets to understand and report on market trends, opportunities and local conditions.
* Be responsible for strategic key account management of customers to ensure repeat business.
20,000 - 25,000 QAR monthly with additional benefits such as bonus, medical and flights.
* Must have over 5 years of sales experience within the Pharmaceutical sector, ideally based in Qatar or in the GCC market.
* Must be a fluent Arabic speaker.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.