Job description / Role
- To perform a variety of duties on the job site, including working on pipeline systems, derrick and pump jack repair, installations, and shutting in or closing off a producing well.
- To operate welding equipment to fuse metals using various cutting, gouging and welding processes on pipelines, rigs, plants and facilities.
- Experience in the Oil&Gas industry is a must.
- High school diploma or higher
- Availability: Immediate
- Well experienced in Structural/ Pipe welding
- Ability to communicate in English
- Experience in derrick and pump jack repair, installations, and shutting in or closing off a producing well.
About the Company
Anotech Energy was founded in 2006 to provide specialty services to the energy industry. From the beginning, we’ve developed our expertise in technical fields of all energy sectors, including:
- Oil and Gas (E&P)
- Renewable Energies
- Civil & Infrastructure
We deliver the highest standard of services within engineering, projects and operations. Our vision is to provide clients and employees with a global approach and to maintain an agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions.