Job description / Role
• Experience in infrastructure works mainly Roads and highway
• Somebody who is working in a contracting company or previously
• Responsible for the overall evaluation and control of the assigned project schedules and performs schedule development, maintenance and monitoring of the planning/scheduling activities with minimal or no supervisory oversight.
• Takes a lead in preparing schedule data for proposals or contract negotiations as requested and checks and confirms that the correct scope of work is reflected on assigned schedules.
QAR 18,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Private Medical Insurance, Annual ticket and attractive annual bonus
• Planning Engineer with a minimum 10 yrs of experience in infrastructure works.
• Acting Senior Planning Engineer
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Must be knowledgeable of current Primavera Enterprise Systems (P6) scheduling technology and how it can be effectively utilized on the project.
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Planning Manager - Fifa World Cup 2022 Project