Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design and develop plans, schedules and histograms in support of Tenders
• Design and develop details plans and schedules for project execution
• Studies control requirements, specifications etc... to ensure detailed plans and schedules satisfy the needs
• Monitors project progress, updating work schedules as required
• Liaise with subcontractors to develop work schedules for their activities and develop recovery as required
• Ensure all project staff are aware and understand the work plan /schedule
• Monitor contractual time frames and resolves any conflicts as required
• Liaise with the Procurement Manager and Planning Manager for the preparation of submittals ensuring changes are within the defines limits.
• Produce weekly and monthly progress reports
• Produce the Project resource plan.
• Function as the main advisory to the Project Manager in all issues concerning planning, schedule and resource needs
• Responsible for the timely completion of all their department activities, ensuring quality and financial standards are maintained
• Deal with progress measures, delay, corrective actions and claims
• Organize planning sessions, workshops and training sessions for all planning aspects
• Perform other duties as required
• B.SC/BA degree in Civil Engineer
• 7 years minimum experience in construction project and planning where 3 years in road, expressways, highways and bridges project
• Experience in Primavera, Microsoft Project and equivalent
• Must have Qatar NOC available or worked more than 5 years in the current company.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Planning Engineer - Infrastructure
Planning Engineer - Major Infrastructure Project
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Planning Engineer - Infrastructure