Job description / Role
- To be responsible for and have the necessary supervisory skills to lead a team of technicians to oversee satisfactory operation and maintenance of waste incinerator unit.
- Attend weekly / monthly meetings with QP Operational team to update the plant operational and maintenance aspects.
- Possess sound knowledge of incinerator specific controls like Autoflame make Burner Management System.
- Have operational and maintenance knowledge of burners manufactured by Nuway.
- Plan and schedule the maintenance activities as per OEM recommendations to increase reliability and availability of the units. Plan and utilize available resources and ensure that maintenance works are carried out under safe conditions.
- Interact with QP O & M team and stores to ensure that spare parts, consumables and resources are available to accomplish work assignment in a timely manner.
- Plan, schedule and supervise electrical and instrumentation, mechanical works as required.
- Liaise with incinerator OEMs listed in Clause 1.6 above in case of any major plant breakdown issues and resolve the same. Issue daily, monthly and weekly reports and communicate specific plant related issues with QP.
- Carry out general office administration, project coordination and manpower allocation.
- Have experience in operation, maintenance and repair of all major E&I Instruments and mechanical rotating equipment Enetex gas clean up system. Possess knowledge of using tools like HART calibrators, vibration equipment
- Three (03) years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
- Experience: Minimum of six (06) years experience in E& I field and at least two (02) years experience in operation & maintenance of waste incinerator plant.
Since foreman shall be specifically involved in operation and maintenance of waste incinerator plant manufactured by M/s. Beverley Environmental Engineering Ltd UK, the foreman shall be experienced in equipment/ systems stated above to carry out the maintenance and operation of this waste incinerator plant
About the Company
Ecolog provides you with any kind of life support and infrastructural services which enables you to accomplish your mission. Reliably and quickly we build up the required infrastructure, even under the toughest conditions. The services that Ecolog provides span a wide spectrum: from logistics solutions to waste management and laundry services to fuel supply, to mention just a few. We offer you this comprehensive support on a sole supplier basis. Our experts quickly find the best answers for your needs and new challenges.
We are there when you need us always on time.
We provide our service solutions to multinational task forces, aid organizations, and private companies which operate in crisis-ridden areas around the world.
Ecolog has the team-spirited commitment which drives us in delivering the utmost of excellence for our customers satisfaction.
Ecolog is synonymous with experience, reliability, and professionalism. You concentrate totally on your mission while we take care of your needs!
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
QA/QC Inspector (Electrical & Instrumentation)
Estimation Engineer - Electrical & Instrumentation
Control Contracting & Trading Company (CCTC)
|Abu Dhabi||26 Feb|
Gas Plant Operator for an Oil and Gas Company
RTC-1 Employment Services