Job description / Role
The Plumber will maintain the Hotel areas and all Hotel assets to an acceptable quality standard.
• To inspect, clean, maintain, and repair all mechanical and plumbing installations and systems.
• To maintain and repair all mechanical and plumbing fixtures and fittings.
• To inspect, clean, maintain, and repair all installations pertaining to fire fighting and fire water pressurization systems.
• To maintain domestic cold and hot water supply systems, including calorifiers and heat exchangers.
• To maintain and service sewage systems, pumps, aerator installations and related equipment.
• To carry out preventive maintenance tasks on all mechanical and plumbing equipment.
• To be thoroughly familiar with all regulations regarding safety at work and observe these meticulously at all times.
Level of Education:
Areas of study:
Technical & Maintenance
1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.