Job description / Role
PMO / Project Manager Office - Doha Qatar
- Excellent Communication skills: fluent in English, and Arabic language is preferred also (not mandatory)
- Good knowledge of Performance Management and Analytical tools
- Prefer experience in PM roles in Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals – and projects experience in SAP ERP (S/4) HANA, VAT Implementation, Merger & Acquisition, Strategy
- 12 Months contract (PM role)
- Experience preferable in mergers/migration/deadlines/ process writing for mergers
- + 6 years in project management direct roles (across-functional transformation programs – business and technology)
- Experience in project management software tools such as MS Project, and PPM platforms such as HP PPM, Planview PPM, and any others
- Business Process Reengineering experience, and process mapping capability (using Visio)
- Excellent in Change Management and Stakeholders management
- Excellence documentation and presentation skills – proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Project Word, Excel (professional writing and presentation skills is a must)
About the Company
Tec Group International partners with organizations in different sectors to support their growth and development. Our core business is in the recruitment of highly specialized technical and operational personnel, usually at mid to senior level.
Additionally, we support the engagement of over 515 contractors worldwide as well as a number of executive search mandates.
Headquartered in London, we have progressed in 5 years from a single site business to a global operation. We have regional centres in London, Glasgow, Houston, Boston, Dubai and Qatar.
Our growth, despite progressive, has been modest and in-tune with our clients and their growth. We have 40 recruitment consultants and 11 support staff globally.