Job description / Role
The Power Bi Specialist will design, build and deploy business intelligence reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI.
• Develop operational reports such as dealing and financial system extracts
• Develop automated reports and dashboards using Power BI and other reporting tools
• Understand business requirements to set functional specifications for reporting applications
• 7 + years of Exp required
Skills Knowledge and experience:
• Must have strong experience in Financial Services utilising tools and systems on the MS SQL Server BI Stack, including SSRS, and TSQL, PowerBI, Power Query, MDX and DAX.
• Ability to quickly stage & shape data from data sources into reporting and analytics solutions
About the Company
Our key business strategy is to bring new competitive advantages to you, our customers. We move and store more types of packages to more places - in more ways - than you might imagine. All with the information you need. That's been both our business model and our competitive advantage - from the day we started. When regional corporates and global multinationals choose GWC for logistics services - its reliability that we promise. It's what defines and differentiates us.
Gulf Warehousing Company Qsc (GWC) is in the business of providing high-quality logistics services that give our customers a competitive advantage in Qatar and the Middle East markets. Established in 2003, GWC is the largest one-stop-shop logistics and supply chain service provider in Qatar offering warehousing, freight forwarding, transportation, international moving, records management, sport logistics,asset management and supply chain consulting solutions to various industry verticals.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Intelligence Analyst
Information System Expert
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Equinox Global Investments