Job description / Role
A leading System Integrator is looking for a Presales Head - IT Solutions to join their team in Qatar. The ideal candidate should have a general understanding of IT Services, ERP, Applications, BI, Data, etc and should be able to provide presales technical support to clients by identifying their requirements & designing a viable solution
- Providing solution and technical advice to New Business Sales people in sales planning and during customer meetings
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information(RFI) or a Request for Proposal(RFP)
- Articulate through written submissions and oral presentations, solutions to both technical and non-technical customers
- To advise on bid / no bid decisions based on technical and commercial considerations
- Product presentations and demonstrations
- Build technical relationship with prospects or existing customers
- Work with product development teams to capture new customer requirements and develop and expand the product portfolio
- Work across other stake holders including Presales team to deliver high quality bid.
- 15+ years of work experience in the IT industry from leading Global IT services company
- Should have good technology understanding in IT Services, ERP, CRM, Applications, Managed Services, BI, Portal, Data, etc
- Experience in managing RFI/RFP response process
- Good Negotiation Skills, Self-Starter, Self-Motivated with a passion to achieve his goals. Should be Result Oriented and Go getter
- Strong technical acumen with sales experience and ability to solution customer requirements at a macro level
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Head of IT Support and Operations
Group IT Manager
Group Head of IT
|Saudi Arabia||5 Feb|
Astrolabe Capital LLC