Job description / Role
Full time qualified Primary ICT Teacher with a positive, energetic attitude, a dedicated practitioner, an excellent communicator and with experience in teaching The National Curriculum of England.
The ICT teacher is expected to develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives and foster the appropriate skills to enable the optimum development of children in ICT. He/She needs to assess and record progress and prepare students for the assessment tasks accordingly and in line with school policy. They are expected to link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage further learning while challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Duties will include:
- Teaching ICT;
- Taking responsibility for the progress in ICT of a class of primary age pupils;
- Organising the classroom and learning resources to create a positive learning environment;
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class;
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic and imaginative presentation;
- Maintaining discipline
- Preparing an up to date marking to facilitate positive pupil development
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils' development
- Providing feedback to parents on a pupil’s progress at parents' evenings and other meetings
- Attending staff and departmental meetings on a weekly basis
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Taking part in school events and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly
- Working with parents to maximise their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school
- Target setting for pupils within the class
- Participating in Extra Curricular Activities(ECAs)
- Possess a commitment to helping children achieve high academic standards in a lively and engaging manner, whilst integrating differentiation and a range of learning styles into their daily practice.
- Be qualified teachers
- Have experience teaching the National Curriculum of England
- Possess a creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Present excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with staff, students and parents.
About the Company
An international community of learners striving for excellence and celebrating success.
Teacher, QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
IT Support (Reliever)
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Instructor for a Leading University
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Ali Bin Ali Group