Job description / Role
• Conferring with clients to determine their meal preferences, specifications, food allergies, and dietary restrictions.
• Preparing customized meal plans for clients based on their preferences, specifications, and dietary needs.
• Shopping for meal ingredients as well as necessary kitchen tools and equipment.
• Inspecting meal ingredients before making purchases to ensure that they are of the highest quality.
• Preparing meals in clients' kitchens in accordance with food health and safety regulations.
• Cleaning and sanitizing work areas before and after meal preparation.
• Appropriately packaging and labeling prepared meals that are to be consumed at a later date.
• Providing clients with written or verbal instructions on how to heat meals.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Culinary Arts is preferred.
• Proven culinary experience.
• Sound knowledge of different cuisines as well as food health and safety regulations.
• A strong understanding of nutrition.
• The ability to handle criticism.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
About the Company
Enjoy the best hiring and speed combined together.