Procurement Engineer (Mechanical)
Job description / Role
* Must be familiar with all activities and provisions work such as HVAC, Plumbing and Firefighting systems for building construction projects
* Study the project scope of work, client's requirements, BOQ, project mile to procure equipment, materials and systems complying to project Quality and Specification requirements.
* To procure materials and subcontract in timely manner with in approved budgeted cost.
To ensure timely delivery of equipments, material and systems to support site installation works as per approved work program.
* Develop and maintain good relationship with suppliers and subcontractors
* Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* Minimum 10 to 12 years similar experience in Meddle East
* Good communication skills.
* Preference for locally available candidates with transferable visa.
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Engineer / Officer
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||7 Feb|
MEP Estimation Engineer
Senior Procurement Manager
Compass Project Consulting
TGC Middle East