A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Job description / Role
• Responsible for the day to day running of the centralized Procurement Department focusing on Sub Contract Procurement and Key Material Procurement for various projects.
• Assess the strategic direction of Procurement as a business function and implement relevant changes to ensure cohesive working procedures, savings to cost and supply chain base.
• Providing an efficient and effective service to the organization and establishing effective policies and procedures over the manner and means, through best practices.
• Functioning closely with all current site operations, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Interfacing with Clients and operating as Team Leader for procurement in all site meetings.
• Interfacing with pre-contract estimating – provide feedback to tendering regarding the assessment of Sub Contractors, Suppliers, Market rates and New Product information.
• Supporting the CEO & CCO in the establishment of processes, reducing transaction time and costs through effective Supply Chain modules, more centralized “framework” type agreements and the implementation of new systems and processes.
• Must have 15 +year experience
• A keen planner, strategist, implementer with demonstrated abilities in setting up as well as ensuring smooth functioning of overall procurement process and enhancing operational efficiency.
• Sub-Contracting, Vendor Management, Overseas Procurement, Logistics, CRM & Team Management.
• Diligent Communicator with strong negotiating, influencing, mentoring and analytical abilities.
• Fluent in English & Hindi language. Basic Arabic speaking.
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.
Procurement and Logistic Manager
Sigma Technical Enterprises & Trading Co.
Procurement Manager / Category Manager
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Solar Project - Procurement Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Manager - Supply Chain (Procurement)
NSI & Bluefin Talent