Job description / Role
• Coordination between Team members, stakeholders, suppliers & clients
• Researching market for products & services as well for Inventory Management of consumables & Assets
• Establishments of credit accounts with supplier for group companies as per need and necessity
• Liaising with member companies as well as with suppliers and clients
• Negotiating prices and payment terms with suppliers
• Following up with suppliers concerning quality and delivery and & movement of Assets within the group companies
• Reporting to Procurement & Inventory Manager or concerning subsidiary heads as per need
• Communication Responsible communication with concern stakeholders
• Experience in a construction field.
• Relationship management
• Communication and interpersonal relations
• Customer service and relations
• Planning and organizing
• Negotiating and networking
• Good judgment and analytical ability
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to Maintain Proper Inventory (ESSENTIAL)
• Fluent English Speaking (ESSENTIAL)
• Arabic Speaking (Essential)
About the Company
Artan Holding is a Qatari-owned company with a diverse portfolio of businesses including:
- Doha British School established in 1997, an international school for pupils from KG to Year 13.
- Mirage International Property Consultants established in 2004, a real estate company specializing in the sale, leasing and facilities management of commercial and residential properties in Qatar and around the world.
- Qatar Skills Academy established in 2010, a training academy providing accredited vocational education and training.
- House of Architecture and Interiors established in 2012, an architecture and design company offering diversified interiors solutions through integrated services and products.