Job description / Role
Our client, a global multinational European paints and coatings manufacturing company, is recruiting an experienced, Product Executive for their Qatar branch. The role requires the person to have a Marketing and Product background preferably in the paints and coatings industry.
• Candidates must have experience with market intelligence, market sizing, pricing, identifying product gaps and product launch.
• As this is an Executive position we require around 3 years of experience.
• If you are currently based in Qatar you would need to be able to transfer your visa without a ban.
• When sending the cv it is essential that it is a WORD DOCUMENT and you put details under each company you have worked for explaining what products and services your companies offer.
• Aged around 25 - 35 years old you will be either currently located in Qatar with a transferable visa or based in the GCC and happy to relocate.
• A valid GCC Driving Licence is a big plus.
• The salary on offer is 11 - 13k Qatari Riyals + car allowance + family ticket and medical + annual bonus. This is non-negotiable.
When sending your WORD DOCUMENT cv, detailing your current salary and full package and your notice period
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.