Job description / Role
2 Billion QAR Mixed Use Development ( High Rise & Hotel) just awarded to an International Joint Venture. We are dealing with the Qatari partner of the JV that is looking to hire an experienced Commercial & Contracts professional .This individual will have managed major Build Projects Commercially as a No1 Lead on site.
• Based full time in Doha – Qatar you will be managing a team of 30-45 Staff for the commercial management & contractual administration for the project.
• Experience in Qatar would be a bonus on a large scale Building Project for a Contractor.
• You will report directly to the Project Director with a dotted line to the Group Commercial Director locally in the Doha Office.
• You will have the experience of managing and successfully delivering margin on site.
• You will understand the environment , sub contractors and how to manage a large multi national team.
• Stakeholder management is key as the Resident Engineer & Client will take a real interest to ensure this project is delivered in time for the QATAR WORLD CUP.
QAR 60,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus Medical & Bonus
• Must have worked in the GCC for a Main Contractor
• Must have No. 1 Experience on Build Projects 300 Million QAR+
• Degree Educated – 20 Years Post Grad
• Extensive Experience in Claims & Dispute Resolution
• Currently Based in GCC for face to face interview however more than happy to relocate a candidate back to Qatar that has GCC experience
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.