Job description / Role
Principal Accountability & Responsibility:
• In charge of the Reporting Management,
• In charge of the Interface Management
• Responsible for implementation of project interface management system
• Responsible for ensuring that procedures, codes and standards are adhered to
• Responsible for managing interfaces amongst project scopes and contractors
• Prepare Interface management system/procedures based on interface plan
• Takes part in internal construction meetings,
• Takes part in meetings for the coordination of construction design, methods and works and takes into account changes in the schedules to optimize deadlines and costs
• Provides data for cash flow estimates.
• Draws up the general schedules for subcontracted works,
• Reviews the detailed schedules prepared by subcontractors and checks the progress of their work
• Project control steps
• Measuring and monitoring system
• Resource allocation and resource conflicts
• Project accelerating/crashing
• Resource loading and leveling
• Project control exercise
• Project tracking tools
• Earned value analysis
• Scope creep and change control system
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering.
• Courses include Planning, Reporting, and Project Monitoring.
• Having civil construction industry (large infrastructure projects) experience of 10-15 years mandatory.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
• Result-driven, autonomous and team player, initiative oriented.
• Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• High level of leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Proper delegation and monitoring of team.
• Performance management and successive planning.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Fluent in English is a must (business correspondence & verbal at all levels). French, Arabic is a plus.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Senior Planning Engineer
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
Deputy Project Director
Senior Project Coordinator / Project Manager
Planning and Cost Control Manager