Job description / Role
Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible for driving project performance in terms of delivery, compliance and profit.
• Manage the day to day production on specific projects to meet deadlines accurately.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Responsibilities include reviewing shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance; documenting code review and compliance; communicating and coordinating with management, clients, consultants and contractors related to daily business operations.
• Guide, support and manage team and designer’s duties to ensure accurate preparation of project construction documents and communication with and coordination of the preparation of documents with consultants, contractors and team members.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Troubleshooting production issues may require visiting city/clients as necessary both domestic and internationally.
• Travel for projects to oversee progress and for installation will be required.
• Advanced knowledge of furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E), architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, color and materials to execute design intent.
• Develop and maintain the project schedule and distribute information in a timely manner to ensure that full compliance to the contract is adhered to
• Manage and monitor all sub-contractor's work for compliance to their contracts
• Liaise with the planning department in regards to design, engineering, production, logistic and installation scheduling
• Liaise with the commercial department and the Project Quantity Surveyor on all variations and cost implications
• Liaise with the procurement and production departments on all technical procurement issue
• Prepare, monitor and track all PCO's (Proposed Change Orders) and CO's (Change Orders)
• Prepare Daily, weekly and monthly progress reports for submission to Senior Management and client
• Attend all designated meetings in house, with the client or nominated representative, with sub-contractors, designers and on site
• Implement and maintain Occupational Health and Safety plan on site
• Set up and maintain a well-structured site office and manage onsite Fit out Supervisors
• Coordinate the flow of information between sub-contractors
• Must have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering or Architecture or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3-5 Years of professional experience in Interior or Fit-out sector required.
• Previous project management experience in Interior fit-out of large commercial Projects such as Malls, Mixed use buildings, Airports etc.
• Track record of delivering high spec, high value projects, on time and budget
• Solid experience in project costing and scheduling and preparing responses to proposals
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in the delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in the Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus in the design, delivery, and installation of interior fit-out. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of the project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery and installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of the interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality, and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health and safety, and environmental protection and are certified as a Grade A general contractor.
Specialties Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metalworks, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement, and Project Management.
One Thousand Walls
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Ignite Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jul|
Ignite Search & Selection
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)