Job description / Role
Our client is leader in construction delivery in the region and seeking a Project Director to oversee the entire portfolio of projects.
Our client is a leader in construction delivery in the region and has a strong pipeline of projects upcoming and looking for a leader to oversee the entire portfolio.
* Lead portfolio of projects and ensure quality delivery on time and within budget
* Management of contracts, claims, procurement, HSE and cost departments
* Site inspections and report to senior stakeholders on project tracking
* Competitive salary and medical insurance
* Must have experience managing multiple projects at once
* Must have experience in roads and infrastructure projects
* Candidate must come from majority main contractor experience
* Arab speaker preferred
* Civil engineering degree
* 20+ years experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Rider Levett Bucknall
Project Manager (Architect / Civil Engineering)
A Large Hypermarket Chain In Qatar
Project Manager - PMC Consultancy
Project Director - Airport