Job description / Role
• To provide technical support to a defined scope of civil engineering and construction activities.
• Assist the Project Manager with developing site organization charts and project manpower requirements.
• With the Planning Engineer, prepare a detailed work program and establish material procurement schedule.
• With the Project Manager, initiate the mobilization of resources for site facilities and project set-up.
• Implement construction program as directed by the Project Manager.
• Prepare monthly outlooks of manpower and material requirements.
• Review daily work schedule, equipment and manpower requirements with foremen.
• Review Planning Engineer progress reports and advise on all issues affecting project completion - particularly quality, costs, and schedules.
• Review construction drawings and resolve any discrepancies with Engineering and/or the Consultant.
• Source materials required in accordance with specifications and prepare submittals for Consultant’s approval.
• Monitor safety performance of all personnel on site and recommend improvements to safety procedures.
• Attend all Consultant inspections and undertake the necessary follow-up.
• Monitor sub-contractor work for quality and schedule compliance.
• Prepare as-built drawings and complete documentation of manuals on completion of project.
• Engineering degree in civil is a must.
• Professional engineering certification where applicable.
• Minimum of 10 - 15 years of civil, commercial or industrial construction experience including direct experience supervising major construction sites.
• Sound knowledge of engineering design and construction codes.
• Excellent construction scheduling and site management skills.
• Strong budget management and cost reporting skills.
• Experience in dealing with and responding to sub-contractor variance reports and claims settlements.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams and supervise 3rd party contractors.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
A Leading Company In Qatar
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Sr. Project Engineer
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|
MAYKS HR Consulting
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Company Limited (CPP)