Job description / Role
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements, and reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project database by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Lebanon National.
- To supervise the mechanical works in projects and ensure that the schedule, plan, design, and construction quality are executed as approved. To provide technical expertise to support the projects of the company.
- Must have experience in several mechanical systems such as HVAC, plumbing, fire-fighting, drainage, BMS & irrigation.
- Must have experience in building construction projects (high rise buildings, villas)
- Highly preferred with UPDA
- Must have NOC and transferable work visa
About the Company
FastSpeed is among the top Recruitment agencies and Manpower Suppliers in Qatar. Today we are a well know company trusted by many and has come a long way since its simple beginning 20+ YEARS. It is now a name trusted for MANPOWER SUPPLY AND RECRUITMENT from all over the world. We are 100% Qatari owned Qatar Government approved to provide labor supply, manpower agency in Qatar.
FastSpeed is a trusted Outsourcing agency, Labor supply agency, Manpower agency, a Recruitment agency. Our clients and customers have a choice to work with many Outsourcing agencies, Recruitment Agencies, Manpower agencies, Labor supply agencies in Qatar but they TRUST US ABOVE ALL. We are among the top Outsourcing, Labor supply, Manpower, Recruitment companies and Executive Search companies in Qatar.
Mechanical Project Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Sr. Mechanical Engineer for a Construction and Engineering Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Mechanical Construction Engineer - EPC Contractor
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar