Job description / Role
• Supervision of work activities on site and reporting any trends for delays to the Project Manager.
• Record and maintain daily site events.
• Responsible for interfacing with the other disciplines to insure proper coordination of the Civil aspects of the Project.
• Attend meetings with PM Team and Supervision Consultant when required for all aspects of project progress.re quality in Civil Engineering Systems at Project Site.
• Comply with safety requirements and processes as per HSE Plan.
• Distributes manpower with General foremen, including equipment and materials to achieve the required progress and in compliance with the project quality requirements in coordination with his Project Manager.
• Controls and records effectively and accurately Materials used, Overtimes , Equipment and power tools.
• Graduate of Civil Engineering or Architecture degree.
• UPDA certification is a must.
• Minimum 7 years experience in Qatar preferably with luxury residential projects.
• Good written and oral communication.
• Proven ability to perform key technical role.
• Thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulation.
• Knowledge of current technology and its effective use on the project.
• Holder of valid Qatar driving license.
About the Company
Shelter Group is a leading general contracting construction and engineering support services business operating as a "one-stop" house.
For over 40 years, Shelter has executed hundreds of projects in the Middle East and Gulf regions. Across a wide variety of sectors, engineers, designers, builders, planners, project and facilities managers work hand in hand to exceed our clients' expectations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager
MAYKS HR Consulting
Civil Maintenance Engineer
Sr. Project Engineer
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|
Bridge Inspector (Civil Engineer)
|Abu Dhabi||16 Nov|