Job description / Role
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, managing, coordinating, overseeing, and documenting all aspects of the projects his team is working on.
• He also works closely with the upper management to ensure that scope and direction of each project is on schedule as well as other departments for support.
• Ensure client requests/requirements are fully understood, expectations are realistic, and delivery is mutually acceptable and agreed upon;
• Compliance with the contracts KPI's and SLA's to a very high standard.
• Managing the implementation projects to ensure deliverables have been completed and upcoming milestones and/or deliverables remain on schedule;
• Act as the final escalation point for project related issues, particularly as they relate to internal resources such as fund, manpower and materials;
• Follow and update project progress, Produce weekly status reports, highlighting potential risks and corresponding mitigation options;
• Coordinate closely with the internal/external team about the project risk.
• Verify an approve site installation as per design and client requirements;
• Ensure completion of project commitments (content, schedule, and cost); and review contracts and statements of work to ensure alignment to project goals;
• Manage resources, delegate and track task assignments, facilitate project status meetings, implement the program or project, and measure its success;
• Recommend strategic changes required to meet goals;
• Review and approve drawings as well as verify and accept delivered hardware/materials as per the approved design;
• Handle the site supervision of installation with contractor;
• Follow and approve project accounting, costing and billing.
• Graduate of Electronics and Communication Engineering or any related field.
• Minimum 5-year experience in project management; 3-year people management.
• ELV or MEP background will be preferred;
• Qatari Driving License a benefit
• With certificate on Project Management Professional (PMP)
About the Company
A leading technology solutions provider in Qatar.
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
One Thousand Walls
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|
Ignite Search & Selection